Thursday 23 December 2010

Almost Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!

It is almost Christmas ... my lump is almost gone ... and I am back to walking Kenya (albeit with ski poles in hand).  My fitness level is not almost back to the pre-fall condition ... but that too will come in time.

I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas ... accident free ... argument free ... filled with love, peace, forgiveness and joy.

May all your relationships be as stress free as the ones you have with your pets.  It's time we all went to the dogs.  They know how to do happiness best.

And a very Happy New Year ...I am going to try to keep this thought in mind in 2011 ...

"Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything has a purpose."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

2 comments:

Barbara Carlson said...

So glad to hear you are recovering and prudently walking again with dear Kenya.

I like your Elizabeth Kubler-Ross quote -- she has written some wonderful stuff. A very grounded human being.

My new motto is: "Take a deep breath and a dose of equanimity."

Have a great Christmas however you define it. John and I have been to Elgin Video and rented 15 DVDs, most of them Australian films (always quirkily off center with real-faced actors who don't look "bred" for blockbusters.
We intend... to spend Xmas in bed watching back-to-back films and eating munchies. (John calls Christmas a "stinky pajama day") Friends have given up trying to entice us out this week.

You have probably had your fill of SFDays already this month, so enjoy your re-entry.

Happy New Year, too.

See you on the other side...

Oma said...

I love your new motto ... may adopt it as my own ... and wish you a wonderful stinky pajama day ...