Wednesday 9 September 2009

Good News

Whoopee!! Kelly just called and asked me to paint faster please. The wonky house with sheep just walked out of the shop! That makes two adult chairs and two children's rocking chairs that have sold so far!


I still have to finish the cradle but maybe I will start preparing a couple of chairs for painting today.

Kenya and I just spent an hour out on the lake ... me in the kayak, Kenya swimming back and forth across the lake and then coming out to check on Tanya and me as we floated around.

The other good news ... I have two places on the lake to stay next summer while Orley has my house ... Tanya needs a house and cat sitter when she goes to Scotland ... and Barry has a sleeping shack I can camp in when necessary ...

Life is good.

3 comments:

Erin Kuhns said...

Definitely a good news day, Oma!

Congratulations on everything selling so well!!! (Not surprised!)

Anonymous said...

Right on, sounds like you have a lot of good karma happening. Great to hear about the quick sales - but more so about the lake house. Will house sitting keep you from any travels or do you have alternates available if you want to take off for a couple weeks?

Love & Hugz,
Your son!

Oma said...

I don't think Tanya will be away all summer so I will be able to spend some time with you ... painting maybe ... and maybe I will bring the kayak to play in your river ...