Sunday 6 June 2010

Another Lovely Dinner Party

Tamarak, her Carino, her youngest daughter and her partner, and their three dogs all arrived on Saturday afternoon prepared to make me another great dinner.  This time it was Island Pork Tenderloin  (yummy) with asparagus and jasmine rice ... and a birthday cake.  The young 'uns left around 11 with Kaiah  (the little dog with the enormous ears)  and the rest of us hung out a while longer and then all went to bed here at the lake.

Today is a grey day, so I am lounging around reading the gardening magazines Tammy brought me.  Tomorrow I will plant the seeds that accompanied them ... wild flowers mainly ...  Thank you all for a wonderful birthday ...

Here is a smattering of photos ...

4 comments:

Erin Kuhns said...

Oh, Oma! I'm so glad you had birthday cake! It's a MUST on a birthday--let alone an important birthday such as yours!

It sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Shaun said...

My little Jesse. She used to like it when I picked her up and swung her around. What a beautiful young lady she has grown up to be. Looks like a grand time was had by all. And a yummy Birthday dinner.

Oma said...

yes, yes, yes ... a great cake, a great party ... and Jesse is a lovely young woman ...

hybrasil said...

Sorry, Barb; lost track. Didn't realize it was your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and many of them!