Sunday 27 April 2008

Henry's Journal Day 12

Hi Marta,

Another nice day.

The most exciting thing we did was to go for a walk to Remi's house. We all went into the creek and I got about two dozen prickly branches in my undercoat. Sarah and Oma got them out and they gave me a cookie.

Later a white dog came to visit us. Oma gave his mom her roller blades and safety gear. The white dog was really timid even though Kenya and I were nice to her.

Oh! Tom and his helper came over to clean up more mess from the cottage. We went swimming while they were here.

And Rowboat Flo came over and petted me while she drank Earl Grey tea.

Later Kenya and I played in the dirt after swimming. Oma may have to give us another bath in our new tub. It has lots of rubber duckies all over it. They don't look much like the real ducks in the lake but they are cute.

Last night I was much better about going in to get cleaned up than Kenya was. Oma had to put her collar on her and go in with her ... barefoot.

The man next door spent most of the morning cruising around the lake in his rowboat with an electric motor attached. He was hoping to catch fish. Kenya told him he shouldn't be on her lake ... but she stopped when Oma said he could be there.

It will soon be time for you to come home. I will be happy to see you. I love you.

Henry

No comments: