Friday 18 April 2008

Henry's Journal Day 3

Hi Marta,

A pretty tame day yesterday.

A lot of sleeping.

A BIG walk with Kenya and Remi. Remi was a twit and kept pulling. He cut Oma's finger on his leash and she became fierce and made him walk properly. Then when we got to Remi's house she spent a while in the bathroom before giving us all water and feeding Remi his lunch. We left and VERY QUIETLY walked home like good dogs.

We picked Rowboat Flo up on the way home. She took a shower at Oma's because she doesn't have running water yet. Then they drank wine and played a game called cribbage. She really likes me and gives me pats. I think she's pretty nice too.

After she left, Kenya and lay outside in the sunshine on the cool snow.

Oma has to brush me twice every day and says I am the hairiest dog she knows. She says my fluff makes her sneeze ‘cause it's as soft as lamb's wool. She always says it nicely and is really gentle so I think she really likes my hairiness.

I have noticed though that she never wears anything black any more. She looks better in jeans anyway, I think. She's not always picking at herself and she gives me more hugs.

I heard Rowboat Flo ask if they could wear jeans to the Legion's Friday night supper, and Oma said "Sure" ... so Flo made her promise to wear jeans too. Oma said she would if she could find a pair without a hole in the knee. I'll help her look.

Are you having fun?

Tailwags and a kiss,

Henry

No comments: