Tuesday 8 April 2008

Havoc in My Life: a well-disguised blessing?

Havoc's owner has apparently moved without leaving a forwarding address.

People have said, "Who gets a male Doberman?" "Who calls her Doberman Havoc? Who puts a studded collar with a Harley Davidson crest on a Doberman?" "Who delights in the fact that her dog responds to strangers with a menacing growl?"


A dishonest coward who hides behind a dog she hopes will look threatening.


There were all those clues ... and more ...

Her landlady arrived with insufficient food and said Karina needed to learn to take responsibility; that she resented having to look after her. After all Karina wasn't her daughter; she was her tenant.

The landlady had been feeding Havoc 1/3 of his daily allowance of food ... apparently because Karina had not left instructions.

Later Karina said that her landlady had done this before and couldn't seem to get it right. Also ... there was a full bag of food that the landlady was supposed to have brought.


Who was lying?

I suspect it was the person who canceled the cheque, and refused to discuss the matter; the person who ran away from responsibility and was willing to cheat me.


Not sure what my next move will be, but I have no intention of letting this go.


This may prove a blessing in disguise. I have always been able to fight injustice against others who were not able to fight themselves ... for my Oma when she was in hospital ... for teachers when I was a unionist ... for Kenyans like Julius and the kids ... but when it came to my own rights I shrugged my shoulders and walked away. Maybe this will give me enough anger to fuel the courage I need to fight for myself.




6 comments:

Erin Kuhns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pat Aubin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerry said...

Well ... here's my take I think you should call Joanne and ask her if SHE has a forwarding address - not stalk the place to see if there are two cars there. Then go to the police and file a theft report. Let them deal with it now. I'm concerned about you wasting energy on this detective work.

Erin Kuhns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.