Monday 21 April 2008

Henry's Journal Day 6

Hi Marta,

I am really glad you wrote. I was worried about you.

Not much new here.

Rowboat Flo went with us to walk Wilbur today. She walked me because she likes me best. Oma walked Wilbur.

Then we went to Giant Tiger. When we got home I relaxed while Oma and Kenya went to walk Remi.

BUT ... the best part of the day was that we all went to Remi's house for supper. While Sarah and Oma ate chili with Oma's homemade dinner rolls, Remi, Kenya and I raced around and played in the stream and the topsoil. By the time they finished eating Remi and I were as black as Kenya from the shoulders down.

Oma said, "Sorry to eat and run but I want to get these dogs into the lake before I take them in the house." So we walked home and Oma took us down to the lake. She threw a stick for Kenya and I waded around up to my belly while Kenya swam. Then we came out and Oma dried us and gave us our supper.

It was a good day.

I love you.

Tail wags,

Henry.

No comments: